Does this describe your company?
- You have the IT needs of a big corporation but the budget of a small or mid-size business
- Your IT problems don’t justify a full time CIO position
- Your systems don’t function as needed so you have to keep adding people
- It seems like IT is always in ﬁre-ﬁghting mode
- You need a new system – but are not certain how to choose the right one(s)
- You want technology solutions that provides ROI, not trends, but can’t differentiate between the two
Partnering with a company that can help you reach your goals is key to staying competitive in today’s business world. Small to medium sized companies are realizing the benefit of having the expertise of a CIO, without the full time expense. By outsourcing CIO needs, you don’t have to speak tech to be innovative with technology.
Benefits of a virtual cio
- Works with Executive Team to set goals and objectives that are relevant to the business’ stakeholders
- Provides an IT Roadmap and IT Strategy
- Sets and manages IT budgets, vendors, and consultants
- Assesses and plans technology projects and recommends appropriate action and resources
- Proposes system solutions to reach goals with optimal success and eases transition into new systems
- Guides firm through mergers, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships
- Builds disaster recovery and business continuity plans to ensure Operational Productivity
At Aristotle’s Alexander, we bring decades of experience to our customers to ﬁll these needs and enable success. Our team has delivered leading edge expertise in Software & Mobile Applications, Cloud Platforms,
System Integration, Collaborative Portals, Infrastructure, and Business Intelligence initiatives. We custom tailor our Virtual CIO offering to meet our partners’ business needs after a full assessment of their current environment and executive level goals for the future.
We can replace a vacant CIO position for a defined engagement period, help navigate through a merger or acquisition, and even help with your recruitment process when the time is right to hire a permanent CIO.
We will assist on strategic projects or initiatives that require a leadership role. We will assist through planning, execution, go-live, and post production support.
We can provide as-needed CIO services to meet your needs, without the expense of a full-time resource.